A multidisciplinary, self-taught, curious, and tech-focused designer, specializing in product design, with over five years of experience designing digital products and beautiful visuals.
I love solving complex problems using simple, human-centered design, evidence-based decisions, testing and iterations.
I believe in collaboration with product managers, developers, designers and executives in order to create a product that is intuitive and simple to use while considering business needs. My background as a freelancer and an employee enables me to take full ownership of the design process.
🖥 Experience highlights
- 2022 - Present / Sole product designer @KELA, a cyber intelligence company — Dashboards, Complex systems.
- 2018 - 2022 / Sole product designer @dayzz, a startup in the digital healthcare industry — Mobile, Marketing.
- 2015 - 2018 / Graphic designer at several print shops.
🎓 Education highlights
2020 - 2023 / The Academic College of Tel-Aviv, Yaffo
- BA, Psychology and Human Computer Interaction (HCI, User Experience)
- User experience, UX for complex systems, Human Factors Engineering, Advanced UX research.
- Research Methods, Statistical applications, Qualitative research methods.
- Design and aesthetics, Microcopy.
- Cognitive Psychology, Psychology of learning.
2017 - 2018 / Mentor
- Digital and interactive design.
- 2020 / Providing guidance and assistance to members of the Startup Designers community regarding portfolios, projects, resumes, and career development.